Saturday, February 14, 2009

{ I'm Back from Disneyland }

Hi guys as I blogged a few posts back we would be in LA visiting Mickey Mouse and the beach last week. I arrived back this morning to a whole lot of messages from clients who want to book sessions. WOW! So those new clients who have called I have not been avoiding you I have just been on vacation. I will be evaluating the weather and will call clients back on or before Tuesday to schedule appointments. I have a few of you who want next Saturday. I can see if there is a way to possibly squeeze you in if there are no other dates that work for you but I am pretty much booked solid that day. I am happy to see so many of you interested. This should be lots of fun to shoot in such a unique location. Thanks so much and we will talk to you all soon.
{michelle}

0 comments... { I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS }: