Monday, February 16, 2009

{ MTR BLOG HAS MOVED TO A NEW BLOGSITE }

This new BLOGsite will look very similar as I tried not to change too many things. But when you check it out the features are just amazing. Its the best of all worlds a blog and a website in one. My Blog I am quickly finding is my most important piece of advertisement that clients can get a current view on what my new material is looking like. Silly to say but it’s almost more important than my website. The blog is a cool place to pop in and send a few minutes looking around with out having to spend an hour navigating thru a website. That's why it was important for me to have the proper setup for my blog. I still have work to do on it like adding favorite sites etc. But for the most part it's pretty complete. I still have all my same old websites it's just the blog that has got bigger and better. On another note I am about to launch a new senior site in the next 2 weeks. So stay tuned for the new addition to moments to remember photography.
See Ya at the new Blogsite....

0 comments... { I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS }: