Friday, February 6, 2009

{ mini sessions in the wild flowers are finally here }

It's the time you all have been waiting for...
Minis in those fabulous wild flowers. An amazing location like no other.
The sessions will run $100 and will include...
1 8x10 and 2 5x7's or 2 copies of a custom 8x10 story book collage.
Most who have experienced my sessions want to purchase the CD for printing.
The CD for the mini sessions will run $50 with releases.
Call me at 674.9477 or email me at michelle@mymomentstoremember.com

1 comments... { I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS }:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

How are you doing? Sorry it took me so long to respond - it has been kind of crazy around here. :-)

I am pretty sure that I saw your website and Myspace page through Jessica Cole. Some of your stuff is pretty awesome! Are you two shooting a lot of weddings together?

I have actually been shooting since 2000, and I got my Bachelor's at Sac State, but I just moved to the Yuba-Sutter area in 2005. Most of my clients are still in the Sacramento area. I agree that there is so much to learn. :-)

Nice to meet you!